Future features (unknown release dates):
- Built-in news indicator
- Risk managers (1:2/ 1:3)
- Binary trading
- Trading HUD
Documentation 1.10 (Started)
We will rewrite our documentation, adding examples and templates.
Version 1.10 (Released, 7th february 2021)
- Margin – Prevent open: manage how much margin your EA is allowed to use and the minimum allowed remaining margin after opening an order.
- OnSignal Trail TP – Close/ OnSignal Trail SL – Close: manage where your SL/ TP is set when a signal is met. Before only an amount of pips from the current position could be selected, now you can put the trail/SL/TP anywhere you need.
- Pip gap module: how much price space there has to be in between multiple open orders.
Version 1.9 (Released, 24 november 2020)
- Re(added) backtesting. We’ve been working for 5 months to completely rework our backtesting capabilities for future scalability, plus we added servers.
- Some firewalls seemed to block soms network traffic, causing the user to hit a loop and never be able to open the webtool.
- A Live-trading stability issue (closing positions) on MT5 hasbeen fixed
Version 1.8 (Released, 4th of august 2020)
- Managing Custom indicators
- When using the Multiple Order module in combination with only 1 Open signal (Buy or Sell) orders would never get opened (released 18th of aug ’20).
Version 1.7 (Released, 14th of July 2020)
- Fixed a memory leak. (released 16th of July)
Version 1.6 (Released, 8th of June 2020)
- The (Open) Standard Order module has been split into a Single– and Multiple Order module. The current Standard Open module will be converted to the Single Order Module. The only difference between the original and converted module is that the Single Order module will no longer open multiple orders under any circumstances.
- Definition of OnSignal modules changed (functional change) (released 19th of June ’20).
- Adding Bid/ Ask for price-action trading (released 6th of July 20).
- A few users reported problems creating new EA’s (released 19th may ’20).
- A few users reported problems exporting EA’s (released 19th may ’20).
- A problem was fixed with reloading orders after a disconnect.(released 11th of June ’20).
- A few users could no longer open a Signal (released 14th of June ’20)
- OnSignal modules had issues closing orders at the correct time. (released 19th of June ’20).
- Copying EA’s was fixed for OnSignal modules (released 21st of June ’20).
- A critical bug was found for exports between 16 and 23rd of June. (released 23rd of June ’20).
- A few users reported problems logging in (released 6th July ’20)
Version 1.5 (Released, 20th April 2020)
Trailing modules before could only be activated when the profit reaches a certain point of profit (‘threshold start value’). We added the possibility to add a signal, instead of a threshold, to start trailing.
- Fixes in MQ4 and MQ5 generation when using custom indicators.